|Home » General Terms and Conditions
|General Terms and Conditions:
In using Window2India.com of TimesofMoney Ltd (TOM), you (The "User") are deemed to have
accepted the terms and conditions listed below. TOM reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at
any time, at its sole discretion. The User is therefore advised to regularly check for any amendment(s) or update(s) of the terms and
conditions each time he or she uses the service(s) of TOM.
If you do not agree with any of these terms and
conditions contained herein, please do not access or otherwise use this site or any information contained on the site. Your use of the
site shall be deemed to be your understanding of, and agreement, to each of the terms and conditions set forth below TOM is not
involved / has no participation in the comments / views posted on the website. The comments / views expressed here are strictly
personal and Window2India.com does not necessarily subscribe to them. Thus, TOL cannot be made a party whatsoever for any comment
posted by any user. Neither is TOL required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between User/s of the site for any
By using the Window2India.com service of TOM you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. The
agreement between you and the Window2India.com shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- TOM endeavours to provide a web platform for various community interactions for persons to interact and exchange views with
each other. The comment posted on such services is by the general public and therefore the accuracy, integrity or quality of such
comment cannot be guaranteed. You understand that by using such services, you may be exposed to objectionable matter.
- The User must have a valid login id / registration with Window2India.com.
- It is only after valid registration that the user can post a comment on an article.
- Upon valid registration, the comment so posted by the user goes live on the website.
- The User shall not post any comment which is libelous, privacy invading, abusive, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent,
defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, offensive or otherwise violates of any legal rights (such as rights of privacy and
publicity) of others.
- In any event, if the comment posted by any user appears to be unlawful, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, etc. to the
other user/s, they can report an abuse against the said comment.
- Comment/s that harass, abuse or threaten other members; have obscene, unlawful, defamatory, libellous, hateful, or otherwise
any objectionable content; or have spam, commercial or advertising content or links are liable to be removed by the editor /
- Since TOM cannot pre-screen the comment, it cannot be held responsible or liable in case the comment is harassing, libelous,
privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. TOM, its officers, directors, agents,
subsidiaries and employees has a right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any comment
that is posted on or through the Service.
- The user agree not to use the Site to gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that
has been posted by other users of the Site. The user shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the
- The user shall not Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your
affiliation with a person or entity.
- The user shall not interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey
any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- The user shall not use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property
damage to any person.
- The user shall not gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site,
by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- The User may not post any comments that is irrelevant, encrypted, constitutes junk mail or causes unauthorized advertising,
invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that
otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation. The Users agree to use the services provided by
TOM, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies only for lawful purposes and acknowledge that a failure to do so may
subject the Users to Civil and Criminal liability.
- The user shall not post any comment which violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or
proprietary rights of any third party.
- The user shall not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful
material or information.
- TOM, its directors, officials, representatives and employees shall in no way be responsible for any damages caused to Users
qua the comments. In no event shall TOM, its directors, etc. be liable for any damages relating to the comments posted by the user/s
of the site.
- TOM shall endeavour to upload/publish as many of the comments that are submitted as possible within a reasonable span of
time, but TOM do not guarantee that all comments that are submitted will be uploaded / published.
- All the comments of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be
relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site
is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or
through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any
matter pertaining to any investment, goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
- TOM will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This disclaimer of
liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access
to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of
- Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, these sites of third party(s)
may contain TOM-logo, please understand that it is independent from TOM, over whom Window2India.com has no control or connection,
business or otherwise as these sites are external to Window2India. Such sites are governed by their respective privacy policies,
which are beyond TOM's control. TOM is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which are not owned, managed or
controlled by TOM.
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Window2India.com (including its and their officers, directors, employees,
affiliates, group companies, agents, representatives or subcontractors) from any and all claims and losses imposed on, incurred by or
asserted as a result of or related to: (a) your access and use of Window2India.COM (b) any non-compliance by user with the terms and
conditions hereof; or (c) any third party actions related to users receipt and use of the information, whether authorized or
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have the
exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
|Shopping Terms and Conditions:
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of http://www.window2india.com
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent. There may be variations in appearance and colors especially in the perishable goods like flowers, cakes and chocolates and Indian Sweets. The non-perishable articles like leather goods, hand made ceramics and silver articles may also have variations as these goods are hand made. The customer agrees to the variations and understands the nature of the variations and allows Window2India to deliver a product which is similar to the product picture exhibited on the web-site. Flowers specified in the arrangements shown may differ as per the seasonal availability. If the Flowers specified in the arrangements are not available suitable alternatives will be used.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
- No complaint regarding damaged/defective or quality complaint would be entertained unless the complaint is lodged on our site within 15 days after the receipt of the product.
- Window2india reserves the right to cancel any order at its sole discretion.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site shall not be entertained.
- Perishable goods - For perishable items the delivery will be attempted only once. After the attempt the order will be cancelled and no further attempt will be made to deliver it. No refunds or cancellations will be made for perishable goods.
- Non-perishable goods - The product will be returned to the Window2India office in Mumbai. In the event of the recipient being unavailable, every genuine effort shall be made to a re-delivery. In the unlikely event the product is unable to be delivered due to the unavailability of the recipient we will return the goods to the Window2India office in Mumbai.The goods will be held for 15 days at the office, redelivery to an alternate address can be requested within this period at an additional delivery charge. No refunds will be given to the customer. The only exception will be if the value of the product exceeds Rs.2000, a cancellation charge of 25% will apply and the balance returned to the customer.
- Windwo2india shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers / shop etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Window2India.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (choosing a location for a product which is not serviceable for that particular location) any extra cost incurred by Window2India for redelivery shall be claimed from the customer placing the order.
- The products you selected are sourced from different vendors and even though we do put in our best effort to coordinate the delivery of the products it is not always possible due to different locations and logistic services used by the vendors
GIFT CERTIFICATE REDEMPTIONS:
- Gift certificate/s cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
- Gift certificate/s are non-returnable and may not be redeemed for cash, check or credit, except where required by law.
- Gift certificate/s is/are redeemable only until the period specified and will expire after such period has passed.
|Property Terms and Conditions:
REPRESENTATION: The customer hereby represents that he/she has ascertained
and is satisfied with the quality of the developer's project, and TimesofMoney Limited shall be not liable in respect of any claim
whether arising in contract or in tort or injury, loss or damage caused to any person or property or arising out of the representation
made by the TimesofMoney Limited for such project by the developer. TimesofMoney Limited provides no representation, guarantee,
condition or warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to (i) the correctness or applicability of Developer's designs, layouts,
approvals, sanctions, specifications or instructions manual for any development Projects, or (ii) the functionality or performance of
the development Projects undertaken by such developer. The customer expressly agrees that he/she will not approach the developer
directly or otherwise for a minimum period of 12 months of knowledge of such project via TimesofMoney Limited except & only through
TimesofMoney Limited and who is entitled to commission on such sale as if such sale is effected by TimesofMoney Limited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TimesofMoney Limited does not accept any liability
beyond the remedies set forth herein, including but not limited to any liability for developers project not being available for use as
scheduled, lost profits on investments, loss of business or the provision of services and support, except as expressly provided
herein. TimesofMoney Limited will not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the
possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of
developer's project, TimesofMoney Limited is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above 10% of the amount of commission
for the applicable developer's project which TimesofMoney Limited will receive for effecting such sale notwithstanding anything in
this agreement to the contrary, the remedies set forth in this agreement shall apply even if such remedies fail their essential
INDEMNIFICATION: To the fullest extent permissible by law, the customer
hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TimesofMoney Limited its directors, officers, employees and other agents and
representatives including its subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, holding, successors and assigns and against any and all
liabilities, judgments, claims, settlements, losses, damages, penalties, obligations and expenses, including attorney's fees and
expenses and other professional fees and expenses, incurred or suffered by TimesofMoney Limited or such person arising from, by reason
of, or in connection with any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from, by reason of or in connection with the
services provided hereunder. This indemnification shall survive delivery of the developer's project/s to customer and any subsequent
sale or other transfer of the same to a third party.
All Content On This Website Is Provided
On "As Is" And On An "As Available" Basis, Without Warranties Of Any Kind Either Express Or Implied.
Limited Disclaims Any And All Warranties, Express Or Implied, Including, But Not Limited To, Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And
Fitness For A Particular Purpose. Neither Timesofmoney Limited [Propertyedge], Its Affiliated Or Related Entities, Nor The Providers,
Nor Any Person Involved In The Creation, Production, And Distribution Of This Website Warrant That The Functions Contained In This Web
Site Will Be Uninterrupted Or Error-Free, That Defects Will Be Corrected, Or That The Server That Makes The Content Available Will Be
Free Of Viruses Or Other Harmful Components. The Content That You Access On This Web Site Is Provided Solely For Your Convenience And
Information Only And Should Not Be Treated As An Advice Of Timesofmoney Limited [Propertyedge]. Timesofmoney Limited [Property Edge],
Its Affiliates Or Related Entities Do Not Warrant Or Make Any Representations Regarding The Results That May Be Obtained From The Use
Of This Web Site, Or As To The Reliability, Accuracy Or Currency Of Any Information Content, Service And/Or Merchandise/ Properties
Acquired Pursuant To Your Use Of This Web Site.
You Expressly Agree That Use Of This Website Is At Your Own Risk.
Information On This Internet Site Should Not Be Regarded As A Substitute For Professional Legal, Financial Or Real Estate Advice. No
Warranty Is Made As To The Accuracy Or Reliability Of The Information Contained Herein And Timesofmoney Limited [Propertyedge], Its
Affiliated Or Related Entities Disclaim All Liability And Responsibility For Any Direct Or Indirect Loss Or Damage Which May Be
Suffered By Any Recipient Through Relying On Anything Contained In Or Omitted From This Website Nor Any Of Their Respective Employees,
Or Agents, Nor Any Person Or Entity Involved In The Creation, Production And Distribution Of This Web Site, Is Responsible Or Liable
To Any Person Or Entity Whatsoever For Any Loss, Damage (Whether Actual, Consequential, Punitive Or Otherwise), Injury, Claim,
Liability Or Other Cause Of Any Kind Or Character Whatsoever Based Upon Or Resulting From The Use Or Attempted Use Of This Web Site Or
Any Other Linked Site. You Expressly Acknowledge And Agree That Timesofmoney Limited [Propertyedge], Its Affiliated Or Related
Entities Is Not Liable Or Responsible For Any Defamatory, Offensive Or Illegal Conduct Of Other Subscribers Or Third Parties.
Limited [Propertyedge] Recommends That Appropriate Independent Enquiries Be Made Before Any Decision Is Taken Based On The Content
Posted On The Site.
Timesofmoney Limited [Propertyedge], Its Affiliated Or Related Entities Disclaim Any
Liability, Whatsoever, Arising Out Of Or In Connection With The Services (Including Property Services) Being Offered Through Property
Edge And Offline Property Sales